Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
"Flora and the Foreigner, Beyond the Pampas—Plant Exploration in Argentina"
Tony Avent, Plant Delights Nursery at Juniper Level Botanic Garden
- Thursday, May 8, 2003 – 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
Take a visual journey of the temperate region of Argentina with Tony Avent to see the floral wonders of part of the Southern Hemisphere. Tony will highlight some of his newfound introductions, sure to grace our gardens in the future.
- Free for Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, NC State University students (with ID), and Department of Horticultural Science faculty and staff, all others $5.00.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this lecture.