"Back to the Pleistocene"
Todd Lasseigne, Assistant Director
- Tuesday, March 18, 2003 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Have you ever wondered why so many plants that grow in our gardens hail from Asia? Or, have you ever wondered why so many plants native in the southeastern U.S. have relatives growing in eastern Asia or southern Europe? If so, join Todd Lasseigne, JCRA Assistant Director, in a tour of the world flora through the JCRA collections. He'll answer these questions and more on this early spring tour.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the entrance of the Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.