Gala in the Garden
- Sunday, May 2, 2004 – 3:00 pm–7:00 pm
The JC Raulston Arboretum will hold the 2004 Gala in the Garden on Sunday, May 2, 2004 beginning at 3:00 PM. A lively party and fund raiser attended by hundreds of JCRA members and supporters and held among the beautiful gardens of the Arboretum, the gala will feature live music, an open bar, delicious hors d'oeuvres, and a silent auction featuring a plethora of unique plants and an eclectic array of many other distinctive items. The evening will end with a dessert social and a drawing for the naming rights to the Parking Circle Container Garden. Individual admission is $50.00 per person. Be sure to watch the mail for your invitation in April or get in touch with Donna Walker at (919) 513-3826 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have one sent to you. If you're interested in becoming a corporate sponsor for this event, supporting the JCRA and its mission and receiving special corporate benefits, contact Donna or Anne Porter at (919) 513-3463 or email@example.com. Mark your calendar now!
- Please call (919) 513-3826 to register for the Gala in the Garden.
- JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-3826 or (919) 513-3463 for more information about this event.