Girl Scout Program
- Sunday, September 10, 2023 – 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
Come explore the gardens of the Arboretum and be inspired by nature!
Girl Scouts will rotate through stations experiencing different parts of the garden and creating art with items from the garden. Station activities will vary depending on the level of scouts and aim to fulfill the requirements of the Daisy Outdoor Art Maker, the Brownie Outdoor Art Creator and the Junior Outdoor Art Explorer badges.
Registration for this program is open to troops or individual scouts. Please make sure troop numbers are included in your registration. If attending as a troop, we will group scouts together to rotate through the stations as a troop. Individual scouts will be placed together to make a group or added to a troop to rotate through the stations. Troop leaders or parents are expected to stay with the scouts to supervise during the entire program.
We have JCRA patches for all scouts who attend the program, but troops or individual scouts will need to purchase the Outdoor Art Badge from their Girl Scout Store.
- Daisy, Brownie, and Junior Girl Scouts
- $15 per girl scout, no charge for troop leaders or other accompanying adults.
- Advance registration is required and available through our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 30 participants and is considered complete when payment is received. Registration is open to individual scouts and troops. If you register as an individual scout, you will be grouped with other individual scouts or with a troop to rotate through activity stations.
- Program cancellations can be made up to one week before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Check in at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please write firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this program.