- Friday, September 15, 2023 – 10:00 am–11:00 am
Bring your family and join us for a morning of outdoor garden fun!
Garden Storytimes are a great way for families with preschool children to experience the garden. You'll start with a stroll through the garden with the Children's Program staff and volunteers to see what's happening in the gardens, read a few children's books with a garden twist, and go home with a garden themed craft created by your little one.
Parents and caregivers stay and participate with their children in the activities.
Program begins at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center. Come dressed for the weather as this program is held outdoors. Activities are moved to a sheltered location in the event of rain. Don't forget your blanket to sit on for listening to the stories!
- Suggested for ages 3 to 5 years old. All ages are welcome, but activities and book will be planned for the suggested age range.
- $5 per child. No cost for parent or caregiver attending with child.
- Advance registration is required and available through our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 15 participants and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to 48 hours before the program. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, NC 27606.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please write firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this program.