Garden Story Walk
Saturday, September 2 through Sunday, September 10, 2023 – during garden open hours
Come out to the gardens for a Garden Story Walk. Enjoy a walk through the beautiful gardens and read a good story at the same time!
This story will be out in the gardens from Saturday, September 2 until Sunday, September 10, 2023 during garden open hours.
Not familiar with Story Walks? Story Walks are self-guided experiences where pages of a book are displayed in the garden. Information about where to find the title page is posted at the Visitor Center. Once you find the first page of the story in the garden, you'll see the next page and be able to follow the story as you stroll through the gardens. There is no set time to start this experience and can be done at your own pace. Most stories can be experienced in about half an hour to an hour.
The StoryWalk Project was created by Anne Ferguson of Montpelier, Vermont, and developed in collaboration with the Kellogg-Hubbard Library.
- Advance registration is not available since this is a self-guided experience.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, NC 27606.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this program.