Cast Concrete Leaf Workshop
Beth Jimenez and Amelia Lane, Lasting Impressions and JCRA Volunteers
- Saturday, July 29, 2023 – 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
This two-hour workshop will teach you everything you need to know about how to prepare your leaf, mix the concrete medium, and mold a natural leaf sculpture to hang on an inside wall or use outside in a garden.
Beth and Amelia will provide leaves or you may bring your own medium sized leaf (maximum = 10" × 8"). If you are bringing your own leaf for this workshop, please keep in mind that a leaf with a large surface area works best. Hostas and elephant ears are perfect examples.
Please wear work clothes and have a flat area approximately 18" × 18" in your car for taking your completed cast leaf home.
Make it a full day and add the morning Hypertufa Trough Workshop!
- $75.00 for members, $85.00 for nonmembers. Fee includes all materials.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Offsite location in Raleigh, NC.
- Directions will be provided prior to the workshop to registered participants.
- Parking is available at the workshop location.
- Please write email@example.com for more information about this workshop.