North American Rock Garden Society (Piedmont Chapter) Lecture
“Inspired by Nature: Photography and Digital Painting”
Linda Cochran, NARGS Traveling Speaker from Port Ludlow, Washington
Cohosted by the Piedmont Chapter of the North American Rock Garden Society and the JC Raulston Arboretum
- Saturday, November 5, 2022 – 10:00 am–11:30 am
"In this talk I will describe how I photograph wildflowers on my travels, and how my method of photography has changed over time. I will discuss the equipment I use (which is minimal) and how I process those photos to make them look more like I remember them. I will discuss the software I use to do this and will give some demonstrations. In addition, I will show how these same photos can be turned into Digital Paintings and I will show the process I use to do this." - Linda Cochran
Joining the Online Presentation
This program is being offered in person as well as online. If you want to join us online, visit the URL below to register:
In case there are any last-minute changes, please check your e-mail for any updates. Last-minute changes will be sent to Cuttings from the JCRA subscribers and to NARGS members directly.
- Free for North American Rock Garden Society (Piedmont Chapter) members, Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, NC State University students, and online participants; otherwise $5.00.
- Advance registration is not available for in-person participants. Check-in available at the door. Registration for online participants available at https://jcra.ncsu.edu/nargs-lecture/.
- JC Raulston Arboretum, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, NC 27606 and online.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please write email@example.com for more information about this program.