Girl Scout Program
Cadettes: Tree-iffic Trees
- Saturday, October 29, 2022 – 10:00 am–12:00 pm
Spend the morning with activities all about trees! Learn about the parts of a tree and their functions, how trees are used in everyday life, create a craft with trees, and try your hand at pruning as part of this tree-iffic program.
This program is designed to fulfill the requirements for Trees Badge. We have JCRA patches for all scouts who attend the program, but troops or individual scouts will need to purchase the Girl Scout Trees Badge from their Girl Scout Store.
Troops and individual scouts may register for this program. Troop leaders or parents are expected to stay with the scouts to supervise during the entire program.
- Cadette Girl Scouts (6th, 7th, and 8th graders)
- $15.00 per girl scout, no charge for troop leaders or other accompanying adults.
Advance registration is required and available through our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 30 participants and is considered complete when payment is received.
Registration is open to individual scouts and troops. If you register as an individual scout, you will be grouped with other individual scouts or with a troop to rotate through activity stations.
- Program cancellations can be made up to one week before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Check in at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, NC 27606.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.