- Friday, October 7, 2022 – 10:00 am–11:00 am
Join us for a morning of outdoor garden fun!
Join the Children's Programs as we explore the gardens and find the perfect spot for garden stories and crafts.
Meet at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center and wander the gardens with us to see what's happening in the gardens. Then, we will find a shady spot to sit and enjoy some good garden stories. Don't forget your blanket to sit on!
Parents and caregivers stay and participate with their children in the activities. Come dressed for the weather as this program is held outdoors. Activities are moved to a sheltered location in the event of rain.
- Suggested for ages 3 to 5 years old. All ages are welcome, but activities and book will be planned for the suggested age range.
- $5 per child. No cost for parent or caregiver attending with child.
- Advance registration is required and available through our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 15 participants and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to 48 hours before the program. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, NC 27606.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.