"Yuccas, Agaves, and other Rough and Tough Plants"
Todd Lasseigne, Ph.D.
- Thursday, July 15, 2004 – 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
No, you don't have to go to Texas or Arizona to appreciate "southwestern" plants. You just have to come to the JCRA. Join Todd as we walk and talk Yucca, Agave, Dasylirion, Beschorneria, Hesperaloe, Nolina, and perhaps a few Opuntia. Wear thick clothing, and be ready to get stuck a few times!
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the entrance to the Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.