North American Rock Garden Society (Piedmont Chapter) Lecture
Cohosted by the Piedmont Chapter of the North American Rock Garden Society and the JC Raulston Arboretum
"Installing a Crevice Garden in Portland, Oregon"
Jeremy Schmidt, Plant Delights Nursery
- Saturday, September 17, 2022 – 10:00 am–11:30 am
Jeremy, Kenton Seth, and Paul Spriggs installed the first crevice rock garden in Portland, Oregon, this past June. The project, funded by the North American Rock Garden Society and private donors, was installed at Rancho Cistus Botanic Garden as a demonstration garden to coincide with the annual meeting of the American Public Gardens Association. Jeremy, who organized and coordinated the project, will describe the idea behind the project, organizing the team, selecting and installing stone and plants, as well as the response from the APGA members.
Joining the Online Presentation
This program is being offered in person as well as online. If you want to join us online, visit the URL below to register:
In case there are any last-minute changes, please check your e-mail for any updates. Last-minute changes will be sent to Cuttings from the JCRA subscribers and to NARGS members directly.
- Free for North American Rock Garden Society (Piedmont Chapter) members, Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, NC State University students, and online participants; otherwise $5.00.
- Advance registration is not available for in-person participants. Check-in available at the door. Registration for online participants available at https://jcra.ncsu.edu/nargs-lecture/.
- JC Raulston Arboretum, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, NC 27606 and online.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please write firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this program.