- Saturday, June 26, 2010 – 9:00 am–3:00 pm
Join Mark Weathington and Chris Glenn in this hands-on workshop and learn how to asexually propagate some of your favorite plants at the Arboretum. Participants will go home with a greater knowledge of plant propagation and with many freshly propagated plants. Techniques discussed can be done at home. This workshop is open to all knowledge/experience levels.
Note: Many of the newly propagated plants will remain in our greenhouse for a few weeks and can be picked up at a later date, but some will go home with the participants. Please bring a lunch.
- $80.00 (members only) – nonmembers are invited to join our membership program.
- Advance registration is required and can be done by calling Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or use the downloadable registration form to register by mail or fax. During the week of May 31 through June 4, please call Faye Koonce at (919) 513-7457. Registration is limited to 15 participants.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this event.