Cool Season Veggie Gardening
Brie Arthur, Author, Horticulturist, and Lifelong Home Gardener
- Saturday, October 8, 2022 – 10:00 am–12:00 pm
Take your veggie growing skills to a new level this fall! Learn how to plan and plant a cool season vegetable garden from foodscaping expert Brie Arthur. In this lively program Brie will share practical advice for growing delicious food crops. From site prep and seed starting to container combinations and harvesting tips, this session is sure to inspire everyone to grow like a pro all winter long!
About Brie Arthur
Bestselling author, horticulturist, and lifelong home gardener, Brie Arthur is on a mission to teach people how to grow food year-round! Originally from southeastern Michigan, Brie studied landscape design and horticulture at Purdue University. With more than a decade of experience as a grower and propagator, she shares practical gardening advice with audiences across the world from her home foodscape in Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina.
- $25.00 for members, $30.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is required. Online registration opens soon. Registration is limited and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- JC Raulston Arboretum, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, NC 27606.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please write email@example.com for more information about this program.