Badge Workshop for Junior Girl Scouts
Join the Waitlist
Join the Waitlist
- Saturday, May 7, 2022 – 10:00 am–12:00 pm
April showers bring May flowers! Spend the morning taking a closer look at flowers. After exploring flower parts and why plants have flowers, scouts get creative with flowers in a craft project and will make a floral arrangement to take home.
Activities help scouts work toward completing their Flower Badge.
Registration for this program is open to troops or individual scouts. Please make sure troop numbers are included in your registration. If attending as a troop, we will group scouts together to rotate through the stations as a troop. Individual scouts will be placed together to make a group or added to a troop to rotate through the stations. Troop leaders or parents are expected to stay with the scouts to supervise during the entire program.
We have JCRA patches for all scouts who attend the program, but troops or individual scouts will need to purchase the Flower Badge from their Girl Scout Store.
As part of the NC State University campus, we follow the University's guidelines. Please visit the University's Protect the Pack website for the latest requirements when visiting campus.
- Junior Scouts (4th and 5th graders).
- $15 per girl scout. No cost for adult attending with individual or troop.
- Space is limited to 30 scouts, so advance registration is required. Online registration is available.
- Although we understand that unexpected things happen, cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to event will not receive a refund.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.