Badge Workshop for Junior Girl Scouts
- Saturday, April 2, 2022 – 10:30 am–12:00 pm
Tap into your inner gardener as you explore the gardens at the JC Raulston Arboretum and work toward completing your Gardener badge!
Scouts will learn about different plants and gardening styles, make a dream garden collage, create an experiment to take home, and plant a container garden to care for at home.
Registration for this program is open to troops or individual scouts. Please make sure troop numbers are included in your registration. If attending as a troop, we will group scouts together to rotate through the stations as a troop. Individual scouts will be placed together to make a group or added to a troop to rotate through the stations. Troop leaders or parents are expected to stay with the scouts to supervise during the entire program.
We have JCRA patches for all scouts who attend the program, but troops or individual scouts will need to purchase the Gardener Badge from their Girl Scout Store.
As part of the NC State University campus, we follow the University's guidelines. Please visit the University's Protect the Pack website for the latest requirements when visiting campus.
- Junior Girl Scouts (4th and 5th graders)
- $15.00 per girl scout. No cost for adult attending with individual or troop.
- Space is limited to 30 scouts, so advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store.
- Although we understand that unexpected things happen, cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to event will not receive a refund.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.