Gardening Adventures with Extension Master Gardener Volunteers
"Attracting Pollinators to Your Garden"
Dennis Graban, Extension Master Gardener Volunteer of Wake County
- Monday, February 28, 2022 – 10:00 am–11:30 am
Learn how to attract bees, butterflies, and humming birds to home gardens with Dennis Graban. He'll discuss how to welcome pollinators, common threats to them, and how to protect them from those threats. He will also talk about habitat tips, including shelter/nesting sites all with a focus on native plants.
Joining the Online Presentation
This program is being offered in person as well as online. If you want to join us online, visit the URL below to register:
In case there are any last-minute changes, please check your e-mail for any updates. Last-minute changes will be sent to Cuttings from the JCRA subscribers and to NARGS members directly.
In case there are any last-minute changes, please check your e-mail for any updates. Last-minute changes will be sent to Cuttings from the JCRA subscribers and to NARGS members directly. Until further notice, all students, faculty, staff and visitors are required to wear face coverings while indoors on campus.
- Free for Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, Extension Master Gardeners, Department of Horticultural Science staff and faculty, NC State University students, and online participants; otherwise $5.00.
- Advance registration is not available for in-person attendees. Check-in available at the door. Registration for online attendees available at https://jcra.ncsu.edu/emgv-lecture/.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please write email@example.com for more information about this program.