Gardening Adventures with Extension Master Gardener Volunteers
"Attracting Pollinators to Your Garden"
Dennis Graban, Extension Master Gardener Volunteer of Wake County
- Monday, February 28, 2022 – 10:00 am–11:30 am
Dennis will focus on attracting bees, butterflies and humming birds to home gardens, and will discuss how to welcome pollinators, common threats to them, and how to protect them from those threats. He will also talk about habitat tips, including shelter/ nesting sites all with a focus on native plants.
Joining the Online Presentation
This program is being offered in person as well as online. If you want to join us online, visit the URL below to register:
In case there are any last-minute changes, please check your e-mail for any updates. Last-minute changes will be sent to Cuttings from the JCRA subscribers and to NARGS members directly.
This program is scheduled as an in-person and online program under the assumption we can meet together in groups at this time. If NC State or the state have any COVID-19 safety guidelines in place at this time, everyone in attendance in person will be required to follow them. If meeting in person in large numbers indoors isn't permitted at the time of the program, we will have to offer this program online only.
- Free for Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, Extension Master Gardeners, Department of Horticultural Science staff and faculty, NC State University students, and online participants; otherwise $5.00.
- Advance registration is not available for in-person attendees. Check-in available at the door. Registration for online attendees available at https://jcra.ncsu.edu/emgv-lecture/.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this lecture.