Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
Part of A Walk in the Winter Garden
"Creating a Camellia Landscape"
Matt Hunter, Vice President, American Camellia Society
- Sunday, February 7, 2010 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Camellias, a favorite of Southern gardeners, are best known for their attractive flowers that appear when not much else is in flower in the garden. Discover the advantages and methods of landscaping with the many species and thousands of varieties of camellias available in North Carolina. Matt will share his knowledge and experience in the maintenance and use camellias and will answer your camellia questions.
In addition to the regularly scheduled A Walk in the Winter Garden tours, tour guides will be ready to lead tours when the FOA Lecture concludes.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this lecture.