Girl Scout Daisies
Outdoor Art Maker Badge Workshop
- Saturday, March 12, 2022 – 10:30 am–12:00 pm
Come explore the gardens of the Arboretum and be inspired by nature!
In this program, Daisy Girl Scouts will rotate through 3 stations. Through hands-on activities, scouts will explore the colors of the garden, the sounds of the garden and create art using materials from the garden. Each station will fulfill one of the requirements of the Daisy Outdoor Art Maker, so scouts will earn their Outdoor Art Maker Badge by the end of the program.
Registration for this program is open to troops or individual scouts. Please make sure troop numbers are included in your registration. If attending as a troop, we will group scouts together to rotate through the stations as a troop. Individual scouts will be placed together to make a group or added to a troop to rotate through the stations. Troop leaders or parents are expected to stay with the scouts to supervise during the entire program.
We have JCRA patches for all scouts who attend the program, but troops or individual scouts will need to purchase the Outdoor Art Maker Badge from their Girl Scout Store.
As part of the NC State University campus, we follow the University's guidelines. Please visit the University's Protect the Pack website for the latest requirements when visiting campus.
- Daisy Scouts (Kindergarten and 1st Grade)
- $10 per scout
- Registration is open to individual scouts and troops. If you register as an individual scout, you will be grouped with other individual scouts or with a troop. Space is limited to 36 participants. To save your spot, register online using our registration e-store.
- Program cancellations can be made up to 1 week before the program. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- JC Raulston Arboretum, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, NC 27606.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7011.