"Create Your Own Custom Photograph Calendar"
Mary Louise Ravese, Bella Vista Photography
- Thursday, December 2, 2021 – 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
A calendar is a great gift idea to showcase your best photographs and share special moments from throughout the year. Mary Louise will demonstrate how to design and fully customize a calendar using easy-to-use online templates to incorporate your own photographs, artwork, text, and special dates. Then it's your turn to create your own calendar designs with her help. Finished designs can then be ordered online for professional printing by MixBook (not included). Calendars are available in three sizes starting at $17.49 each, and are printed on high quality, heavyweight paper with a smooth finish.
What to Bring
Bring a laptop computer and collection of at least 13 photographs to use in your custom calendar. Some calendar designs use additional photographs or artwork, so bringing more than 13 photographs is always a good idea.
About Mary Louise Ravese
Mary Louise Ravese specializes in fine art nature and travel photography from locations across the world. Her photographs are in private, university, and corporate collections in over 40 states and are exhibited nationally. She is the owner and principle photographer for Bella Vista Photography, and has a resident artist studio at 311 Gallery in Raleigh, North Carolina. Mary Louise is a regular speaker and competition judge for photography clubs in multiple states. She is an experienced photography instructor who has trained hundreds of amateur photographers. She enjoys teaching on a wide range of topics related to nature, travel, and creative photography, and can help with both the technical and aesthetic aspects of picture making. Mary Louise leads classes and workshops at a variety of locations across the United States and abroad. For more information visit her Web site at http://www.bellavistaphotography.com.
- $20.00 for members, $30.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 12 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks prior to the program's start date. No refunds will be made after this time. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this program.