Garden Story Walk
Friday, September 3 through Thursday, September 9, 2021 – during garden open hours
Come out to the gardens for a Garden Story Walk. Enjoy a walk through the beautiful gardens and read a good story at the same time!
This story will be left in the gardens until Thursday, September 9, 2021.
Not familiar with Story Walks? Story Walks are self-guided experiences where pages of a book are displayed along a route. At each stop, read the next part of the story. There is no set time to start this experience and can be done at your own pace. We ask that you practice safe social distancing if other families are also participating in the Garden Story Walk at the same time as your family.
The StoryWalk Project was created by Anne Ferguson of Montpelier, Vermont, and developed in collaboration with the Kellogg-Hubbard Library.
- Advance registration is not available since this is a self-guided experience.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com for more information about this program.