Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, March 9, 2010 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Magnolias have always been an important part of the JCRA collections and the early flowering forms are some of the most beautiful flowering plants to be found. This tour will focus on some of the most breathtaking of these incredible species and hybrids. We'll just hope there's no frost in the forecast.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.