Preview Night—Moonlight in the Garden
A Magical Lighting Exhibition with Our Friends from Southern Lights of Raleigh and the North Carolina Agricultural Foundation, Inc.
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Join us on this special preview evening and be one of the first to see this year's creative installation of Moonlight in the Garden. Your senses will be delighted when the gates open on this crisp November evening.
For this evening only, you'll enjoy a custom catered menu of delectable eats with beer and wine. The indie-jazz tunes of Tea Cup Gin will add to this magical night of lights, fire pits and roasted marshmallows. Bring your family and friends to enjoy a nighttime stroll and a cup of hot apple cider during this unique fund-raising event.
Advance tickets are required. No tickets will be sold at the gate for this preview evening. Tickets will be limited to reduce the crowd and enhance your experience. This will be the only evening where beer and wine will be served.
Be sure to check out the complete Moonlight in the Garden details. Each crisp November evening is perfectly paired with live music, food trucks (Thursday through Saturday only), fire pits, and marshmallows.
Tickets available beginning this fall.
Proceeds from the Moonlight in the Garden benefit the daily operations of the JC Raulston Arboretum. Moonlight in the Garden is cosponsored by and fund-raising efforts operate under the auspices of the North Carolina Agricultural Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit (tax ID 56-6049304).
- Tickets available beginning this fall.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be given for tickets not used on designated date and time. This event is rain or shine.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available along Beryl Road with overflow parking available at 512 Brickhaven Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.