Moonlight in the Garden
A Magical Lighting Exhibition with Our Friends from Southern Lights of Raleigh and the North Carolina Agricultural Foundation, Inc.
Moonlight in the Garden returns with more lights this November. Food trucks, live music, marshmallows and fire pits—they're all back. Don't miss the only opportunity to experience the JC Raulston Arboretum after dark. We'll open our gates each evening for you, your family and friends to explore this nighttime wonder custom designed and installed by John Garner and his team at Southern Lights of Raleigh.
- Tickets available beginning this fall.
- Moonlight in the Garden is a rain or shine event. All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be given for tickets not used on designated date and time.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available along Beryl Road, and overflow parking is available at 512 Brickhaven Road.
- Please write email@example.com for more information about this event.