"The Mixed Border and the Concept Behind It"
Douglas Ruhren, Gardens Manager
- Tuesday, October 5, 2021 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
The Mixed Border at the JCRA has long served as a stunning mirror to the Perennial Border across the Great Lawn. Botanical treasures abound in the border. Join Doug as we explore this garden within the Arboretum filled with trees, shrubs, bulbs, and herbaceous perennials.
Note: This in-person program is being scheduled in advance. If the pandemic conditions do not permit an in-person program, please join us for the online Plant Lover's Tour on Wednesday, October 4 at 3:00 pm.
This tour will be recorded and offered on YouTube since it will be different than Wednesday's online tour.
- Free for members, $5.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please write firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this tour.