"Magical Magnolias (Unless They are Frozen)"
Todd Lasseigne, Ph.D.
- Tuesday, March 30, 2004 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Spring brings forth many flowers, perhaps none as grand as the deciduous magnolias in full bloom. Join Todd as we walk through the Magnolia Collection, focusing in on the many and varied deciduous magnolias available to gardeners in North Carolina. Come sunshine or freezing weather, we'll showcase the diversity of this group, as well as mentioning new cultivars soon to be planted out in the JCRA and new directions being taken by magnolia breeders.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the entrance to the Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.