Raleigh Rose Society's Rose Show
Sponsored by the Raleigh Rose Society in Cooperation with the JC Raulston Arboretum
- Saturday, May 23, 2009 – 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
The 2009 Spring Rose Show of the Raleigh Rose Society will take place this Saturday, May 23 at the JC Raulston Arboretum in Raleigh, North Carolina. The show will be open to the public from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
If you would like to exhibit in the rose show, you are welcome to bring your roses and enter them from 7:30-10:30 am on Saturday. You needn't be a member and there will be plenty of "rosy" people to help and answer any questions you may have. For further information or queries, please feel free to contact Don and Mary Myers at email@example.com or (919) 761-1707.
The Raleigh Rose Society is an affiliate of the American Rose Society. We invite rose lovers and growers of Raleigh and the surrounding area to become members and/or guests at any one of our meetings. We meet at 2:00 PM on the fourth Sunday of each month from March to November at Meredith College. Benefits of membership are numerous and we always welcome inquiries. We offer fellowship and helpful up-to-date rose information to all members through our newsletters and educational meetings. Please check out our information table at Saturday's show and visit our Web site at www.raleighrosesociety.com.
- For more information about entering the show, please contact Julie Atteberry at (919) 368-2977 or visit the Raleigh Rose Society's Web site at http://www.raleighrosesociety.org/.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- For more information about this event, contact contact Don and Mary Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 761-1707 or visit the Raleigh Rose Society's Web site at http://www.raleighrosesociety.org/.