Contemporary Hypertufa Birdbath Workshop
Two Openings Available
Beth Jimenez and Amelia Lane, JCRA Volunteers
- Saturday, July 24, 2021 – 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
Come and join us for our newest Lasting Impressions workshop. Participants will make a contemporary style hypertufa birdbath approximately 14" square with a shallow area perfect to hold enough water for all types of feathered friends to bathe in and drink from.
This piece can be placed on the ground or elevated by placing it on a plant stand of your choice and will add a wonderfully sophisticated look to that perfect spot in your garden.
Please wear work clothes and have a flat area approximately 18" × 18" in your car for taking your completed cast leaf home.
This workshop is being scheduled in advance without knowing what the conditions will be like in July. We will follow all of the guidelines required per NC State's Community Standards at https://www.ncsu.edu/coronavirus/community-standards/ at the time of the workshop.
- $75.00 for members, $85.00 for nonmembers. Fee includes all materials.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 10 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Amelia Lane's residence in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Directions will be provided prior to the workshop.
- Free parking is available in Amelia Lane's neighborhood.
- Please write email@example.com for more information about this workshop.