"A Few of My Not-so-favorite Things"
Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, June 9, 2009 – 9:00 am–10:30 am
Tour regulars know my favorites number in the hundreds (thousands?) but whose counting. Contrary to popular belief, I have met a plant that I didn't like and this tour will let the secret out. Might be the shortest tour on record.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.