"Cold Hardiness, Schmold Hardiness"
Todd Lasseigne, Ph.D.
- Friday, January 23, 2004 – 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
If you've ever wondered what makes some plants more cold hardy than others, or how plants "prepare" and make adjustments for the oncoming winter months, then this is the tour for you. Join Todd on a tour of the Arboretum from the physiological side of plant life. Don't worry about being jargoned out of existence, as this tour will be tailored for the average gardener.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the entrance to the Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.