Gardening Adventures with Extension Master Gardener Volunteers
Winter Is Coming: How to Winterize Your Garden
Vera Beers, Wake County Extension Master Gardener
- Monday, September 28, 2020 – 10:00 am–11:30 am
Beautiful fall days are the time to prepare for the cold—propagate, separate, mulch, move, and more!
- Free for Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, Extension Master Gardeners, NC State University students (with ID), and Department of Horticultural Science faculty and staff, all others $5.00.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this lecture.