Gardening Adventures with Extension Master Gardener Volunteers
"Lawns: Their Establishment, Maintenance and Renovation"
Dennis Graban, Wake County Extension Master Gardener
- Monday, February 24, 2020 – 10:00 am–11:30 am
Dennis will discuss how to choose the best lawn for your landscape, get it established, and take care of it for an enjoyable lawn for years to come.
- Free for Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, Extension Master Gardeners, NC State University students (with ID), and Department of Horticultural Science faculty and staff, all others $5.00.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this lecture.