Tim Alderton and Christopher Todd Glenn, Research Technician and Programs and Education Coordinator
- Saturday, January 25, 2020 – 9:00 am–3:00 pm
Join JC Raulston Arboretum staff in this hands-on workshop and learn how to asexually propagate some of your favorite plants in the JC Raulston Arboretum's collections via hardwood cuttings. Participants will go home with a greater knowledge of plant propagation and with many freshly propagated plants. Techniques discussed can be done at home. This workshop is open to all knowledge/experience levels.
Note: Many of the newly propagated plants will remain in our greenhouse for a few months and can be picked up at a later date, but some will go home with the participants.
- $100.00 for members, $125.00 for nonmembers. The cost includes all materials needed, however, lunch is not provided. Please bring a lunch.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 15 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this event.