Spring Is Budding
- Tuesday, March 3, 2020 – 10:00 am–3:00 pm
It's the Spring Homeschool Day at the JC Raulston Arboretum!
Make plans to join us for the day. Hands-on learning stations will be set up in the Education Yurt for students to learn about a variety of spring topics. Learning stations will be led by station guides to help direct the students' learning.
Your day doesn't stop there! Explore the gardens, go on a scavenger hunt, and find reading stations among the trees. And don't forget a picnic lunch. Hang out with other homeschool families and eat lunch in the gardens.
Garden self-directed activities are available from 10:00 am until 3:00 pm. Learning station sessions are available at 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, and 2:00 pm. Pre-registration for the Learning Stations is required.
Parents are admitted free of charge to the event, but we ask that you remain with your students during the program.
- Suggested for elementary aged students (K through 5th).
- $5.00 per child for Arboretum Family members, $7.50 per child for nonmembers
- Only 15 spots per time slot. Advance registration is highly recommended to save your spot!
- Although we understand that unexpected things happen, cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to event will not receive a refund.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.