Holiday Wreath Workshop
- Saturday, December 7, 2019 – 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
Decorate your home for the holidays with a designer wreath that you made at the JC Raulston Arboretum! This holiday workshop will provide hands-on instruction and all the materials needed to create a wreath of your own, including a vast assortment of greens. Participants are also encouraged to bring items for your wreath that will showcase your personal style. Each participant is required to bring garden shears.
Additional Wreath Workshops
If this time doesn 't work for you, no problem. We're offering three additional wreath workshops on Friday and Saturday.
7:00 pm – Wine and Wreaths Workshop
Please note that all three workshops will have the same amount and kinds of greenery; there's no need to worry about missing out!
- This workshop is open to adults and youths. Youths are welcome to participate with a caregiver. In this case, the registration fee covers both participants, but only one wreath will be made.
- Small wreath: $40.00 for members, $50.00 for nonmembers; large wreath: $45.00 for members, $55.00 for nonmembers. Payment covers all supplies needed. The small wreath is ideal for doors while the large wreath is ideal for large doors, fences, and walls.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 15 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks prior to the program's start date. No refunds will be made after this time. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event.