Preview Night—Moonlight in the Garden
A Magical Lighting Exhibition with Our Friends from Southern Lights of Raleigh and the North Carolina Agricultural Foundation, Inc.
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019 – 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
Join us on this special preview evening and be one of the first to see this year's creative installation of Moonlight in the Garden. Your senses will be delighted when the gates open on this crisp November evening.
For this evening only, you'll find delectable eats, wine, and beer from Carolina Brewing Company. Come and enjoy this magical night with live music on the Great Lawn and fire pits with marshmallows to roast. The evening's entertainment is The Antique Hearts. Bring your family and friends to enjoy a cup of hot apple cider during this unique fund-raising event.
Advance tickets are required. No tickets will be sold at the gate for this preview evening. Tickets will be limited to reduce the crowd and enhance your experience. Members may purchase tickets for themselves and their guests. This will be the only evening where beer and wine will be served.
Be sure to check out the complete Moonlight in the Garden details. Each crisp November evening is perfectly paired with live music, food trucks (Thursday through Saturday only), fire pits, and marshmallows.
Tickets are $35.00 for members, $50.00 for nonmembers.
Proceeds from the Moonlight in the Garden benefit the daily operations of the JC Raulston Arboretum. Moonlight in the Garden is cosponsored by and fund-raising efforts operate under the auspices of the North Carolina Agricultural Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit (tax ID 56-6049304).
The participation and engagement of our community partners is essential for the JCRA to fulfill its horticultural and educational mission. We thank these supporters.
We invite you to become a sponsor.
$10,000 and Up
- Karen and David Duch
$5,000 and Up
$2,500 and Up
$1,000 and Up
$500 and Up
- Sylvia Blankenship
- Brenda Brickhouse
- Cary Garden Club
- Suzanne Edney
- Annette and Rick Guirlinger
- Connie and Don Hiller
- Arthur Kelley
- Sharon Lavallee and Mike Young
- MacGregor Downs Garden Club
- Outfall Farms
- Raleigh Hemerocallis Club
- Juanita Shearer-Swink and Rodney Swink
- Judiann and David Wilkinson
- Rosemary and Smedes York
- $35.00 for members and their guests, $50.00 for nonmembers.
- Tickets go on sale to Arboretum members on Tuesday at noon, September 3 and to the general public on Tuesday, September 17. Tickets will be available online and at the Arboretum's front desk in the Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am through 5:00 pm. We do not take orders by phone.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be given for tickets not used on designated date and time. This event is rain or shine.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available along Beryl Road, and overflow parking is available at 512 Brickhaven Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.