- Wednesday, October 16, 2019 – 10:00 am–12:00 pm
It's a Fall Homeschool Day at the JC Raulston Arboretum!
Join us for a fun rotation through hands-on stations to learn about a variety of fall topics. Students will have a chance to interact with the topics and volunteers at each activity. Activities range from hands-on learning experiences to art projects to extend the fall garden science topics.
Parents are admitted free of charge to the event, but we ask that you remain with your students during the program. Make sure to register early as this program typically fills fast!
Please register for a specific hour during the day and attend during that timeframe to help stagger attendance and allow for a small group experience for your students.
Can't make it on Wednesday? Sign up for Thursday morning!Thursday, October 17, 2019: Homeschool Day: Fall Science
- Suggested for elementary aged students (K through 5th).
- $5.00 per child for Arboretum Family members, $7.50 per child for nonmembers
- Space is limited to 15 students per time. Advance registration is required since this program typically fills. Please register online using our registration e-store.
- Although we understand that unexpected things happen, cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to event will not receive a refund.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7011.