- Saturday, October 12, 2019 – 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Oozing, bubbling and exploding - pumpkins aren't just for little ones. Middle school students experiment and enjoy the fall garden harvest during this Saturday morning program. The Yurt Yard will get its winter makeover with students helping to replant and put garden areas to bed for the winter. There will be tasty treats to make as well as plants to share!
This is a drop-off program where parents are not required to stay. Proper paperwork must be completed in order for students to participate in the program. Paperwork is sent to participants prior to the program and collected at the program.
Remaining Programs in This Series
December 14, 2019: Treasures from a Winter Garden
- Middle school students (6th, 7th, 8th grade)
- $10.00 per student Arboretum Family members, $15.00 per student for nonmembers
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store.
- Although we understand that unexpected things happen, cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to event will not receive a refund.
- The Yurt, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7011 for more information about this workshop.