"Don't Sweat the Heat"
Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, August 5, 2008 – 9:00 am–10:30 am
Many plants perform well during the hottest and driest days of the summer. Get to know some of the toughest plants around for beating the heat. These drought tolerant plants will keep your garden from throwing in the towel.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.