Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
"Horticultural Tartan—A Walk Through Scotland's Gardens and Landscapes Part II"
Amanda Wilkins, Juniper Level Botanic Garden
- Thursday, June 13, 2019 – 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
Amanda is back by popular demand with part two of her January presentation.
Join Amanda Wilkins, garden curator of Juniper Level Botanic Garden and past JCRA intern, as she looks back at her time in Edinburgh, Scotland, where she completed her Masters at the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh. You'll get a whirlwind tour of the U.K., learn some tips and tricks for traveling, have your breath taken away by the landscape, and your heart stolen by the incredible gardens. This talk will surely have you pining for the glens.
- Free for Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, NC State University students (with ID), and Department of Horticultural Science faculty and staff, all others $5.00.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this lecture.