Hypertufa Trough Workshop
- Saturday, July 27, 2019 – 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Hypertufa troughs were developed in England as an alternative to old stone sinks which were used to feed and water livestock. They provide excellent drainage and can highlight those special small plants that you have! A planted trough can be a garden unto itself. Participants will mix the ingredients, build a container, and learn how to release a finished container from its mold.
Participants should wear work clothes and have a flat area approximately 2' × 2' in their car for taking their completed trough home.
- $75.00 for members, $85.00 for nonmembers. Fee includes all materials including mold and plywood work surface.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 12 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the program's start date.
- Amelia Lane's residence in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Directions will be provided prior to the workshop.
- Free parking is available in Amelia Lane's neighborhood.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or email@example.com for more information about this event.