"Bright Spots for the Darkest Time of the Year"
Douglas Ruhren, Gardens Manager
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
The darkest time of the year is upon us. Fall's first freeze and the bright colors of the growing season are now in the past. Despite this, bright spots abound in the early winter garden. Join Doug as he discusses some of his favorite plants that are at their best during the short days of December.
- Free for members, $5.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.