"Magnolias and Other Late Winter Bloomers"
Douglas Ruhren, Gardens Manager
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
If we get lucky, the magnolia flowers will still be white or pink and purple and not their more common brown. Should they be brown, there will be plenty of other late winter blooming plants that are more frost tolerant. Do remember to bring your sense of smell. The Arboretum is full of floral fragrances at this time of the year.
- Free for members, $5.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.