Day Tripping to NC State University's Herbarium
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018 – 10:00 am–11:00 am
The first day trip of the fall season will be to the NC State Herbarium for a tour hosted by Alexander Krings, Ph.D. The herbarium is used by NC State faculty staff and students and Extension agents and sends samples around the world to enhance research projects and identification of plants. Come learn with us what comprises an herbarium and how it functions.
- $10.00 for members, $15.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 20 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks prior to the program's start date. No refunds will be made after this time. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- 2106 Gardner Hall, NC State University.
- Free, two-hour parking is available along Brooks Avenue and paid parking is available in NC State University's Dan Allen Parking Deck. We'll meet in the Governors W. Kerr Scott and Robert W. Scott Courtyard.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.