Designers Preview Night
John Garner, Southern Lights of Raleigh
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018 – 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
Join John Garner, the master designer behind this incredible lighting event, for a behind-the-scenes tour and discussion about the design concepts, techniques, and technology used to create this artistic display. This preview is only open to landscape architects and other lighting design professionals. Don't miss this up-close and personal opportunity to preview Moonlight in the Garden before it opens to the public on Thursday, November 8.
Additional Designers Preview Night Scheduled
Moonlight in the Garden's Designers Preview Night is offered on Wednesday, November 7 and Wednesday, November 14.
Each registration includes two general admission tickets ($40.00 value) to Moonlight in the Garden held on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, November 8, 9, and 11 and November 15, 16, and 17.
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing education credit will be applied for through the North Carolina Board of Landscape Architects.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 40 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this lecture.