Wine and Wreaths
One Opening Remaining
Christopher Todd Glenn, Programs and Education Coordinator
- Saturday, December 1, 2018 – 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
Our annual wreath workshop is the perfect start to the holiday season. Enjoy hors d'oeuvres, wine and other beverages as you make a wreath to decorate your home for the holidays. This holiday workshop will provide hands-on instruction and all the materials needed to create a wreath of your own, including a vast assortment of greens. Participants are also encouraged to bring items for your wreath that will showcase your personal style. Each participant is required to bring garden shears.
Additional Wreath Workshops
If this time doesn 't work for you, no problem. We're offering two other wreath workshops on the same day.
1:00 pm – Holiday Wreath Workshop
4:00 pm – Holiday Wreath Workshop
Please note that all three workshops will have the same amount and kinds of greenery; there's no need to worry about missing out!
- This workshop is open to adults 21 and older.
- Small wreath: $55.00 for members, $65.00 for nonmembers; large wreath: $60.00 for members, $70.00 for nonmembers. Payment covers all supplies needed. The small wreath is ideal for doors while the large wreath is ideal for large doors, fences, and walls.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 15 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks prior to the program's start date. No refunds will be made after this time. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event.