Concrete Garden Mushroom Workshop
Beth Jimenez and Amelia Lane, Lasting Impressions and JCRA Volunteers
- Saturday, July 21, 2018 – 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
Create an everlasting garden mushroom in this new and exciting workshop from Lasting Impressions. Participants will create either a 10″–12″ hypertufa mushroom or five small mushrooms for their garden. Each mushroom will have your own unique shape and personality!
Participants should wear work clothes and have a flat area approximately 2' × 2' in their car for taking their completed project home.
- $90.00 for members, $100.00 for nonmembers. Fee includes all needed materials.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 12 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the program's start date.
- Amelia Lane's residence in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Directions will be provided prior to the workshop.
- Free parking is available in Amelia Lane's neighborhood.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event.