Photoshop—Greeting Card Design
Susan Bailey, Susan Bailey Photography
- Saturday, October 20, 2018 – 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Learn many Photoshop techniques while creating beautiful greeting cards. A basic knowledge of layers would be helpful. Photoshop Elements has a different interface. Susan strongly recommends using Photoshop CC or an older version of the full program. You can download a free 30 day trial of Photoshop CC.
Participants will have assignments during the workshop to gain hands on experience with the different techniques. Sample images will be provided or participants may use their own.
- How to use your current photos
- Planning images for specific occasions
- Working with Text
- Creating borders
- Variety of card sizes and surfaces
- Formatting and printing (four ways to output your images)
Participants will go home with a printed card that they create during the workshop and a greater knowledge of using Photoshop to create attractive cards using photographs.
The Photoshop techniques taught in this program are usable in all your processing work, not just for greeting cards.
What to Bring
Please bring a laptop with Photoshop loaded and some images if you want to use your own.
- $50.00 for members, $60.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 15 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks prior to the program's start date. No refunds will be made after this time. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this program.