Project PLANTS Science Saturdays Children's Program
- Saturday, December 9, 2017 – 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Get your fill on the science craze! Project PLANTS explores agriculture and horticulture sciences all year round with Science Saturdays—a Saturday morning science workshop to explore science concepts with hands-on projects and experiments! Join us to dive into topics such as water quality, photosynthesis, plant chemistry, animal science, local agriculture and more! Workshops are open to Project PLANTS members and middle school students.
It's a special Holiday Science Saturday on December 9th, where we'll make winter wreaths with evergreen branches and greenery from around the Arboretum. We'll also make holiday gifts and winter cheer from bee products to take home and share with friends and family! Go ahead and register now to reserve your space!
Remaining Program in This Series
- Project PLANTS members and 7th grade middle school students
- There is no charge for members of Project PLANTS (those who attended Project PLANTS summer camp), and a $30.00 registration fee for all others. Scholarships are available!
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is only open to Project PLANTS members and 7th grade middle school students.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies, when applicable.
- The Yurt, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011 for more information about this workshop, or visit theProject Plants website.