Y Guides and Y Princess Second Year Event Children's Program
It's our annual 2nd Year Y Guides/Y Princess day at the Arboretum!
Register for an afternoon of fun, outdoor garden activities. You'll complete three of the second year requirements while exploring the Arboretum! Each dad and child pair will go home with a container garden, a leaf and bark project, and a craft project to attract birds to their home garden.
And, we didn't forget—we have JCRA patches for everyone who attends!
Limited spaces are available during the two times slots available. If your tribe wants to register, choose a time and register individually for the same time. We will group you with your tribe if possible.
Want to sign up for the 2:30 pm session?
We offer two sessions of this program. If you are looking for the 2:30 pm session, please use the link below:
- 2nd Year Y Guides and Y Princesses.
- $15.00 per father/child pair.
- Space is limited. Please register online using our registration e-store.
- Although we understand that unexpected things happen, cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to event will not receive a refund.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.